The Student Lounge
March 22, 2019, 11:59:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Each listening critique must contain a minimum of 300 words to receive credit.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tribute to Michael Jackson  (Read 4546 times)
Barbara7022
Composer (15 points)

View Profile
« on: December 03, 2009, 10:31:04 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic9AIzrmn5Y
This guy is pretty creative. That must've taken lots of time and editing but the final product was worth it. I wonder what other songs he has under his eight sleeves.  Tongue
Tiane2500
Master Musician (20 points)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 02:46:54 pm »

This video is amazing! I love hearing differant renditions of Micheal Jacksons songs people can get really creative. I wasnt as impressed by the next video that followed that one in which a korean guy is attempting to sing Beyonce's Listen...hahaha...very funny.

Dare to live <3
Anabella5523

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2010, 12:25:10 pm »

Oh my God, Billy Jean, my favorite Michael Jackson's song ever! This guy is really talented! I am sure he put a lot of hard work behind this video, to combine the video images, the sounds, and the 8 hands together, very creative!!! I think this is one of the most finest tributes to MJ that I ever saw here on Facebook.
It's amazing that a lot of gifted musicians exist in the word and are barely known, even in their own countries!
I am pretty sure MJ would have loved to listen this tribute...RIP Michael Jackson the King of Pop...Sad

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything."
ashley2333
Composer (15 points)

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2010, 04:54:10 pm »

I agree with Anabella as Billie Jean being my all time favorite Michael Jackson song. This video is quite amazing, and the creativity is awesome.
zula4675
Afficionado (5 points)

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2010, 10:41:55 am »

Grin

I think that Michael Jackson,was one of the most talented artist ever after Elvis Presley.  His ending was very sad, all this was just destroyed because of drugs. I think his songs and all his preformances was always top notch preformances. He will be miss.
 zula
Carlos4177

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2010, 09:46:41 am »

I defnitely have to agree that Michael is one of the greateast artist of our time. It is a shame he is no longer with us.
Tiesha7814

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2010, 05:45:46 pm »

WOW pure Talent!!!... "Billie Jean" just so happens to be one of my many favorite Michael Jackson songs and even though I've heard this song a MILLION times this was actually my first time seeing it or even hearing it played this way.  Grin
Luigi2134
Composer (15 points)

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2010, 06:54:11 pm »

I think the most under-rated song by Michael Jackson is Black or White...The guitar in that song is pure genius
Another one of my favorite guitar performances in an MJ song was Beat It...but of course it was played by the great Eddy Van Halen
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: