The Student Lounge
December 13, 2019, 08:28:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Each listening critique must contain a minimum of 300 words to receive credit.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Im like "WOW!"  (Read 4360 times)
C@milo1527
Master Musician (20 points)

Rockin'

View Profile
« on: October 08, 2009, 09:08:43 pm »

Shocked Shocked Shocked Huh Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Angry Ok, I am on my second page of this discriptive papper and are going nuts!!! I dont know what else to add to this thing! Can I write about what I think he liked doing? Maybe the women he liked and didn't like.. The type of underwear he used.. The kind of car he would have had, had there been cars in his time? He looks like A BMW man.. A... 550i, maybe. Cool Grin Cry Cheesy

It's not what you know, but what you can prove!
Brian C. Wuttke
Administrator
Musical Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2009, 09:06:13 am »

Well......can you help me out a bit here? Exactly "who" are you trying to write about? The descriptive paper is actually designed to get you thinking about writing about music. In this case, you select a song or composition within a certain time frame (MUL2380), or off of a prescribed list (MUL1010) and use musical terms discussed in class to write about the MUSIC. Read the descriptive paper guidelines found at the link below, it may give you some more ideas.

Descriptive Paper Writing Guidelines

I taught it, but did they learn?
Tiane2500

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 02:38:31 pm »

I found the descriptive paper and conert reports so much fun to write! I enjoyed writing down my opinions and views on the piece(s) of music! You should have made us do more Prof. Wuttke!!

Dare to live <3
C@milo1527

Rockin'

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2009, 09:42:46 pm »

I found the descriptive paper and conert reports so much fun to write! I enjoyed writing down my opinions and views on the piece(s) of music! You should have made us do more Prof. Wuttke!!
I'm not sure I agree with you.  Angry

It's not what you know, but what you can prove!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: