The Student Lounge
November 19, 2017, 09:10:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Students must register by using their first name as it appears on their schedule, followed by the last 4 numbers of their student ID.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: I dont think that there is such thing as "the best music."  (Read 9119 times)
Caitlin0337
Master Musician (20 points)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2010, 06:57:42 pm »

I think all music is obviously for a purpose so if it hits the "spot", to each his own. Personally, my tastes in music varies and also changes. It is defininitly something that depends on my mood Smiley
Christy7674
Master Musician (20 points)

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2010, 12:56:29 pm »

I completely agree. I listen to all types of music and it all really depends on my mood. Techno suites my party mood, Metal suites my crazy mood, Indie suites my chill mood, Rock suites any mood, and classical rock suites my meditative mood. I would never be able to say which genre/band makes he best music. They are all very different and incomparable.
Abraham6219
Afficionado (5 points)

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2010, 11:26:33 am »

It's pretty funny how people like to pigeon hole what type of music someone listens to judging by their appearance, groups of people they hang out with or what kind of car they drive. I am a 23 year old male with tattoo's and piercings. I hang out with a lot of guys who like heavy metal and Classic Rock. Yet,  I listen to country music mostly because that is what speaks to me the most. I still enjoy a little, rock, raggae, musicals, cartoon themes, rap, and etc. So no there is no such thing as best music. We are all different in our own special way.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: